How we work
Although we fund projects from the direct sources of our businesses, our main objective is to team up with existing non-profit organizations, orphanages, schools, clinics and other organizations that assist child literacy, improve health care and develop their social paradigm and therefore meet our goal to fund projects that will maximize any child’s ability to learn and grow healthy.
Our team carefully plans projects, identifies organizations and individuals that can be assisted under its programs and after conduct thorough investigation, prioritizes project funding and supervision.
Our organizational objectives are as follows:
- To establish a well-structured, planned and transparent organization.
- To implement a professional, controlled, and monitored environment for project execution.
- Establish well defined reporting and feedback structures.
- To provide sustainable funds for continuous support to deserving institutions and projects.
- We commit to full and transparent accountability to our partners.